Made to order shutter styles with endless design possibilities.
‘Hardwood Plus’ Shutter Range.
Our Hardwood Plus Plantation Shutter is our most popular shutter option that is made from real hardwood to reduce the weight and is a very durable and strong hardwood shutter with an extremely robust frame, both suitable for staining or painting in any custom paint finish and this product is ethically sourced from sustainable forests and allows us to provide a cost-efficient hardwood Plantation Shutter.
Shutters come in a range of tilt rods; the rod that is fixed to all the louvres and enables them to be opened and closed at once, including offset tilt rods that can be placed to the left or right of the shutter panel, central tilt rods in the centre of the shutter panels and silent tilt rods that are integrated into the stile and therefore not visible from the inside.
|Hand-selected premium hardwoods|
|Mortise and Tenon joints|
|Stainless steel fasteners|
|Heirloom furniture quality finish|
|Prescription Wood Conditioning|
Hardwood Plus Range.
|Choice of colours|
|Choice of frame options|
|Designer hinge colors|
|Hidden and offset tilt bar|
|French door cut-outs|
|Hand-carved top and bottom rails|
Hardwood Plantation Shutters
Everything about this range of Plantation Shutters can be customised to your preference. Your choice of movement, colour, shape, hardware, and finish.
- InvisibleTilt: Easily tilts a whole panel of louvres without a tilt rod. Provides tighter closure, a wider view, easy cleaning, and a more streamlined appearance.
- Custom color match: Complement your room and windows with our custom colour match.
- Wide panel capability: Provides fewer panels and a wider view.
- Special shapes: Available including circles, arches, angles and French doors.
- It is also our most eco timber as its grown to full height in only 8 years and harvested like wheat.
- It is grown to make shutters thereby locking up carbon better than the Kyoto treaty does.